The mission of South Loop Montessori School is to foster an enriching and challenging educational environment where each child is encouraged to grow to his or her fullest academic, emotional and social potential. Through the dynamic partnership of child, parent and educator in the school and home, a consistent Montessori framework for learning is developed, thus educating the full human capacity.
To deliver the highest standard of Montessori education in the Chicagoland area through instilling Dr. Montessori’s philosophy into our community.
Our Code of Ethics
- Dedication & Passionate: to the Montessori Philosophy.
- Peace & Respect: creating a positive environment through communication.
- Mindfulness: self-awareness, empathy, patience, positivity, calm and lightheartedness.
- Diversity & Inclusion: build our classrooms that reflect our community and celebrate our individuality.
- Leadership: modeling, be the example, consistency, taking ownership, learning & growing.