South Loop Montessori School attracts and retains the top talent — and we believe you’ll find a fulfilling place to work where respect, learning and collaboration is embraced.
Our goal is to maintain and continuously improve a workplace environment that is rewarding and meaningful, with strong culture and attractive benefits. Employees enjoy access to major medical coverage (with plans widely accepted, including leading research and university-affiliate hospitals), as well as 401k plans with matching contributions, and other benefits.
Working at South Loop Montessori School means making a difference in the lives of everyone in our community; our students and their families, neighbors and friends, and growing yourself as a person and professional.
All employees of South Loop Montessori School share the responsibility of observing a code of ethics which fosters the highest standard of Montessori education, and as a team values:
- Dedication & Passionate to the Montessori Philosophy.
- Peace & Respect creating a positive environment through communication, honesty and integrity in all activities.
- Mindfulness: self-awareness, empathy, patients, positivity, calm and lightheartedness.
- Diversity & Inclusion: build our classrooms that reflect our community and celebrate our individuality.
- Leadership: modeling, be the example, consistency, taking ownership, learning & growing.
South Loop Montessori School is an equal opportunity employer seeking individual candidates who are responsible, respectful, and have a keen interest in learning and developing oneself.
Equal Employment Opportunity is a fundamental principle of South Loop Montessori School. Employment is based upon personal experience, capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital or family status, physical characteristics, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.